Hello and a warm welcome to you! Thank you for visiting my blog where I love to share a little of my life and my passion for textiles, I hope you will enjoy what you see and read here...do also visit me on Facebook and say hello...or check out my workshops and come and get creative...

Thursday, 11 May 2017

workshop delights...

all you need is boxes of fabrics, imagination and enthusiasm...and this is what you get! I had 2 talented makers for this new fabric bowl workshop...and we all had fun! I watched and helped and they just played and produced these fabulous textures and colours!

May I introduce the stitching crew today...Andrea and Heather, and their wonderful sewing machines...and that magical embellisher...



pink glorious pink! Andrea tackles a very adventurous bowl...


icecream colours....and a rich glorious mixture make for 2 very different bowls from Heather



Heather's on the left in rich purples and turquoise with a streak of pink, Andrea's in sea blues with lovely yarny textures, and a flash of pink again!



I love the contrast in colours between Andrea's bowls, and that fantastic shape she cut in her pink bowl...
 


all in all, a wonderfully creative day with a beautiful outcome as I'm sure you'll agree!


as it says in Heather's pastel bowl, Dream Bigger! I think that says it all!

have a creative weekend...





2 comments:

  1. These are lovely, it would s fun learning new crafts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lyn, they are! I think the makers enjoyed their day, and so did I!

    ReplyDelete